Annual Education Excellence Conference
5th Annual Education Excellence Conference
Our 5th Annual Education Excellence Conference will be held on the 4th of October this year (2016).
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust as the Lead Provider for Postgraduate Education in NW London aims to support the development high quality training and encourage trainees to participate in clinical, research and quality improvement projects.
In addition to keynote speakers and interactive workshops this Conference will provide a great opportunity for trainees to present an abstract or case report in one of 2 categories: Quality Improvement or Research & Education to a panel of consultants and colleagues at a regional meeting. A certificate of attendance will be provided and a prize for the best presentation for each category will be awarded.
The presentation and accompanying abstract should demonstrate educational excellence and could include:
- A clinical case with an important learning point and how that was used to inform and educate
- Provision of a learning environment that promotes continuous improvement in the safety and quality of patient care
- Promotion of multiprofessional and/or interprofessional education initiatives
- Innovation in use of teaching and learning technologies
- Scholarly application of educational research in clinical teaching
- Development of a learning programme that promotes excellence amongst new and/or experienced faculty
- Innovative approaches to integrating leadership development with work-based activities that align the development needs of the future health professional with the service improvement needs of the organisation
- Abstracts to be submitted using submission form (link below)
- Abstracts must not exceed 500 words.
- Accepted abstracts can be presented orally or as a poster.
- Deadline for submissions: Thursday 25th August 2016
- Submit an abstract to https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/GNBSW3G
Have a look at our event flyer here: Education Excellence Flyer
If you would like to book to attend this conference please follow the link below.
Click here to book to attend the Conference